• U.S. economic and management consulting firm,
• Established 1970 (over 4 decades of service),
• Focused on the transparency, accountability and effectiveness of regulation
• Clients include Main Street individuals, organizations and governmental entities
• Valuable teaming partner: supports prime contractors’ efforts to win and complete contracts
• Team consultants are highly regarded for their expertise, integrity, objectivity and intellectually sound consulting services:
- Economic Consulting
- Civil Litigation
- Management/Financial Consulting
- Legislative and Policy Initiatives
- Regulatory Economics
- Technical Studies
- Market and Investigative Research
• SKM awarded two GSA Schedule Contracts – funding vehicles.
- GS10F0071W: Environmental Services - Schedule 899
- GS10F0447 X: Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) - Schedule 874 - a full range of management and consulting services
Small business as defined in USC title 15, Chapter 14A, Section 632
Location New Carrollton (Hub Zone)
NAICS Codes: 211112, 212112, 213112, 213113, 221111, 221112, 221113, 221119, 221121, 221122, 221210, 221310, 221320, 482110, 482111, 482112, 486110, 486210, 486990, 488210, 488999, 517919, 541219, 541611, 41614, 541620, 541690, 926120, 926130.
• The Columbia Group, Inc.: a public interest financial consulting company, nationally recognized as a leading expert witness firm in the areas of utility regulation, finance, economics, and engineering
• SAGE Management Consultants, LLC: SAGE is a national management consulting firm focused on the utility industry and on publicly owned enterprises
• Charles N. Garber, CFA, MBA, BSEE, PE: CFO, treasurer, controller, strategic, corporate development and regulatory leadership experience with start-up to F50 public, private and NPF companies. Serves energy, renewable energy, telecom, wastewater, technology and manufacturing clients.
• Left Brain Concepts, Inc.: established almost thirty years ago, is a market research consulting firm that consults to the private sector, non-profits and all levels of government.
• Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer, Pembroke, P.C.: a law firm founded in 1971 providing a broad range of counseling, regulatory, litigation and legislative services to clients in every region of the country.
• Law Office of Brigadier General MW Beasley (Ret.): Federal Employment Law; Class Actions; International Trade; Corporate law; Electric Utility Regulation; National Security; Personal Injury; Litigation
• Aerotek: an operating company within Allegis Group, the largest human capital solutions company in the United States, covering the entire spectrum of occupations, from laborers to skilled professionals.